Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Check out our Audio bits. Do as many exercises as you need. Take an online QUIZ and get your answers right away. Finish a crossword puzzle. Reinforce your learning with the Audio/Video exercises. Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Would you donate to my blog :)

Hello to all my blog readers, I am glad that you find the effort I have put into this blog useful to your journey in learning the Haitian Creole language. In 2018, I will be committed to more useful materials, especially in the audio section. I do sincerely need your help in order to make this happen. Would you consider making a monetary contribution to this blog? If yes, please use the Donate button to do so. Please continue to enjoy the blog. Thanks
Donations will help me to put more resources out there.
MAKE ALL DONATIONS TO MY GoFundMe page at the link below. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment