Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Exercise 25 - Reviewing the Possessive Adjectives

Translate the following sentences.(Answers will be found in the Exercise 26).

1. My car broke down.

2. My sons live in Canada.

3. Your dress is too short.

4. That's my dad.

5. Her shoes are pretty but her car is ugly.

6. Our church is on a small hill.

7. Their language is too hard to learn.

8. The wheels of my car are big.

9. That is my house.

10. His house is kind of small.

Learn more about Possessive adjectives at these links:
Possessive adjectives 2
Possessive adjectives 3

No comments:

Post a Comment