Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Come home

Come home.
Vin lakay ou.

Come back.
Retounen.
Tounen

Come back to me.
Retounen vin jwenn mwen.
or
Tounen vin jwenn mwen.

Come to me.
Vin jwenn mwen.

Come at me.
Vin sou mwen

She came at me with a knife.
Li vin sou mwen ak yon kouto.

Come in.
antre

come out
sòti

Come down
desann

Come pick me up.
Vin chache m.

Come as you are.
Vini jan ou ye a.

Come early.
Vini bonè

Come with me.
Ann al avè m.
Vin al avè m
or
Vini avè m

No comments:

Post a Comment