Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How do you say "I did not know what she looked like"

I did not know what she looked like.
Mwen pa't konnen ak kisa li te sanble.

sanble - seem, look like

Ou sanble ak papa w.
You look like your father.

Yo sanble ak yon bann ti fomi.
They look like a bunch of ants.

Li sanble ak yon zanj.
She looks like an angel.

Sanble lapli pral tonbe.
It looks like it's going to rain.

Sanble ou bliye m.
It seems that you have forgotten me.

Sanble ou fache avè m.
It seems that you're mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment