Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blest to be a blessing. How do you say that or something similiar?

Wow,  let's see how we can translate that in Creole :-|

Translating with similar wording:
Blessed to be a blessing.
Mwen rann gras dèske m'se yon gras. (I give grace because I'm a blessing)


And then there are many other ways to say this too:
Blessed to be a blessing
Mwen rann gras deske mwen se yon benediksyon.
Mwen rekonesan dèske mwen se yon benediksyon.
Mwen rekonesan deske mwen se yon gras pou tout.





No comments:

Post a Comment