Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mandi can you help me with this. i'm looking for the translation for the word meaningful and google translate gives me TOUCHE, is that right? I wanted to use to say ...a more meaningful relationship to Jesus. Mèsi anpil

meaningful adj. - konsekan, enpòtan, serye, lojik

a more meaningful relationship with Jesus
yon relasyon ki pi serye avèk Jezi

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment