Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I had my friend write this for me after she said it. "Se Americain ou ye sorry ou nan pointe bouche ou". She said it means that I'm not sincere. Can you explain this for me? Thanks.

She is right about the meaning
..nan pointe bouche ou (written: nan pwent bouch ou) - at the tip of your mouth (meaning not from deep within)
as far as the sentence "Se Americain ou ye sorry ou nan pointe bouche ou" it means "You are American, your apology is not sincere"
Sorry to hear that she's got some bad sentiments toward you.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. Ale gade dènyè Mizik Videyo Young 89 la ki rele Foreign Lifestyle 👉👉 http://youtu.be/TsaxM0E08M8

    Follow li sou IG, @Young89TM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this brand new Music Video By Young89 performing Foreign Lifestyle 👉👉 http://youtu.be/TsaxM0E08M8

    Be the first to follow us on IG, Twitter & YouTube @Young89TM

    ReplyDelete