Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

how to write welcome letter in creole

First write the welcoming letter in your own language.
Express a positive reception. Invite your guest to see the surroundings. keep it short and to the point.
Then translate the letter in Creole.
If you have the letter in English, I'll be able to translate it for you.
But you'll have to send it via my e-mail.   Thanks.

Here's a link to a few examples of greetings that might go at the beginning of a letter

1 comment:

  1. Hi' I'm Marcell Aaron Jr

    I'm just checking in to say I know I'm loved by me here!
    An advice on a new way to frame a love letter to an Asian an croela women who's coming in and out of us that doesn't understand why this man is so aggressive while the real lover yales from way back here behind his own body and spirit.

    ReplyDelete