Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mwen pase men mwen yo nan kou w, mwen anbrase w e mwen di w mwen renmen w ak tout ke m. a demen si D vle.

Mwen pase men m nan kou w.
I put my arms around your neck.

Mwen anbrase w.
I embraced / kissed you.

E mwen di w, "mwen renmen w ak tout kè m".
And I said to you, "I love you with all my heart".

A demen si Dye vle.
See you tomorrow God willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment