Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lesson 6 - Review lessons 1 thru 5

Pronunciation exercises - Say the following sentences out loud!

1. Nancy kontan - Nancy is happy

2. Li kontan anpil - She is very happy

3. Joe sonje m - Joe misses me

4. Li pa bliye m - He does not forget me.

5. Nou se enfimyè - We are nurses.

6. Yo se doktè - They are doctors.

7. Sa se yon liv - This is a book.

8. Sa se yon ti mayo - This is a little shirt.

9. Sa se pa yon soulye - This is not a shoe.

10. Sa yo se malèt mwen - These/ those are my suitcase.

11. Sa se piti mwen - This is my child.

12. Sa yo se pa liv mwen - These/ those are not my books.

13. Ou se madam mwen - You are my wife.

14. Li se mari -m - He is my husband.

15. Li se menaj mwen - She/he is my girfriend/boyfriend.

16. Li se tonton m - He is my uncle.

17. Sa se kay mwen - This is my house.

18. Joumou se yon vejetab - Squash is a vegetable.

19. Tout fig se fwi - All bananas are fruits.

20. Jodi-a nou se Ayisyen - Today we are Haitians.

No comments:

Post a Comment