Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Nan ki mwa nou ye?

We're in the month of August.
Nou nan mwa out

Mwa prochen va mwa septanm.
Next month will be September.

I will see you in October.
Mwen va wè w an oktòb.
or
Mwen va wè w nan mwa oktòb.

My birthday is in April.
Fèt mwen se an avril.
or
Fèt mwen se nan mwa avril.

There are twelve months in a year.
Genyen douz mwa nan yon ane.

My daughter was born in February.
Pitit fi mwen te fèt nan mwa fevriye.
or
Pitit fi mwen te fèt an fevriye.

No comments:

Post a Comment