Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

How many times? (Creole)

1.  How many times?
     Konbyen fwa?

2.  How many times should you wash your hair in a week?
     Konbyen fwa ou dwe lave cheve ou nan yon semèn?

3.  How many times should leftovers be reheated?
     Konbyen fwa ou ka rechofe yon manje dòmi?

4.  How many times a week should I exercise?
     Konbyen fwa pa semèn mwen de fè egzèsis?

5.  How many times did you call me?
     Konbyen fwa ou te rele mwen?

No comments:

Post a Comment