Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"ki" or "sa" as "that" as the subject of a sentence?

I think you mean the relative pronoun.  Am I right?

The lady that was here.
Madanm ki te la a.

That's the car that hit me.
Sa se machin ki te frape m nan.

That is the boy who fell.
Sa se ti gason ki te tonbe a.

I want to buy the tallest tree.
I want to buy the tree that is the tallest.
Mwen vle achte pyebwa ki pi wo a.

Also check thess links:

No comments:

Post a Comment