Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pete fyèl

pete fyèl (can be a verb or adjective)
As an adjective:
backbreaking
strenuous
torturous


As a verb, it could mean:
beat up
hammer
killing

Sa se yon travay pete fyèl wi.
This is strenuous work.

Pwofesè a pete fyèl nou ak devwa weekend sa.
The teacher hammered us with homework this weekend.

Maman m ap pete fyèl mwen ak travay nan kay.
My mom is killing me with housework.

Other Creole synonyms for pete fyèl are: kraze kouraj, kraze biskèt

No comments:

Post a Comment