Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Soccer (in Creole)?

Soccer is translated as foutbòl in Haitian Creole.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend! Going to Haiti next week and wondered if you had any Lyrics in writing so I can learn some Worship songs or Contemporary Christian songs in Haitian Creole. Love the songs you've posted with movements and gestures. I am going to try to illustrate a booklet of these songs with lyrics and movements, when possible. In particular I've found some Contemporary Christian songs on the radio and on Youtube that have been translated into Creole, but have had difficulty getting the lyrics in print. My ears aren't smart enough to write them down as the songs are sung. Any suggestions? Incidentally we are leaving Monday, but i just really wanted to come up with some things we can share with our travel group from the US, going to Diliaire. Thank you for any suggestions or help you can provide! God is Good and so are you!! Thanks again! Peace, Love and Blessings Lori Marie Cuene lmcuene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete