Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

American schools in Haiti


  1. Good Morning Mandaly. I left Haiti 10 years ago; so i'm not sure how schooling is right now. I know for a fact that Quisqueya Christian School and Union school were the top American based school in Port au Prince when I was in Haiti.

    for the fee it can varies from 125 to 400 US dollar/month.

    here some schools and their websites that I found.

    Quisqueya Christian school :
    www.quisqueya.org

    Union school : http://www.unionschool.edu.ht/about-ush

    New American school :
    http://www.jaimehaiti.org/nas/

    Haitian Academy:
    thehaitianacademy.org

    morning star Christian academy:
    mscahaiti.org

    you can see the curriculums and make the comparisons

    hope this will help you


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment