Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, November 30, 2012

How is "however" translated in Creole in this piece here: "...however you want it" I am not sure I want to use NENPOT JAN for this. thanks!

O O!  I was going to suggest Nenpòt jan w vle'l 
If you don't want to use nenpòt jan, then you can say jan w vle'l la.

However (in whatever way?) adverb → nenpòt jan, nenpòt fason, nenpòt mannyè
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! This blog post could not be written any better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous
    roommate! He always kept preaching about this.

    I am going to forward this information to him.
    Fairly certain he's going to have a very good read. Many thanks for sharing!
    Also visit my web page - count

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does "nenpòt sòt" exist as well?

    ReplyDelete