Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

HOW TO SAY ALL DAY

day → jou
today → jodi a
all day → tout la jounen
every day → chak jou

during the day
all day long
pandan jounen an

How's your day?
Kijan jounen ou ye?

How was your day?
Kijan jounen ou te ye?

I had a bad day.
Mwen pase yon move jounen.

I had a good day.
Mwen pase yon bon jounen.

What's today?
What day is today?
Ki jou jodi a ye?

This present day
Jounen jodi a

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment