Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Do you do private tutoring of the language?

Only if you were my padawan, then I'd be the jedi knight :)

5 comments:

  1. what is padawan ?
    I can't find it in the dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really fun to do a language course. I am really interested to learn this and my kids has their own k-6 tutoring services so I think I deserve one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In online there are many way for learning foreign language like tutoring system,audio and video etc.I am really motivated for posting your informative post.

    online language learning

    ReplyDelete