Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, July 29, 2011

I love you (with all my heart) - Translation and maybe more...

Mezanmi! Is is Valentines Day already ☺

I love you - Mwen renmen ou.

I love you with all my heart. - Mwen renmen ou avèk tout kè m.

My heart beats for you alone. - Kè m ap bat pou ou sèlman.

M pa ka tann pou  nou fè youn. - I can't wait for us to become one.

Ou se souf lavi mwen. - You are the breath of my life.

Ou se sèl fanm pou mwen. - You are the woman for me.

Ou se sèl nonm pou mwen. - You are the man for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment