Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Translation for JOY please! Thank you!

Joy! → jwa or lajwa!

I've got joy in my heart.
Mwen gen lajwa nan kè mwen!

The Holy Spirit gives you joy.
Lesentespri ba ou lajwa.

Listen to this song about Peace, Love, Joy



This song by UJECE says:

Lapè, lanmou, lajwa nan lemonn
Peace, love, joy in the world
Lapè, lanmou, lajwa pou Ayiti
Peace, love, joy for Haiti.
Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment