Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

When I taught school, I used high frequency word lists to introduce new vocabulary. The words were listed in order of frequency, with the most frequently used words at the top of the list. I have searched for something equivalent in Creole, but have not

I'll help you to look for it :)

When I find it, I'll probably include it as a link to this present post.

Pase bon jounen!

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. That would be awesome. Nice idea! I'd love to get my hands on that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any luck finding a list of high frequency Haitian Creole words? I am doing a teacher training in July in Haiti and would love to print out cards for the different grade levels to use as sight word flash cards or on word walls...

    ReplyDelete