Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

hello i want to know what does Eske ou te Kreye fanm lan jis pou m 'Konsa mean?

That sounds like something straight out of the bible or a sermon :)

Eske ou te kreye fanm lan jis pou mwen?
Did you create the woman just for me?
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this web site, and paragraph is actually fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these content.
    Here is my web site ... graphic designs

    ReplyDelete