Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I see some Christmas songs listed here, do you have popular worship songs in Haitian Creole at your fingertips?

If you mean popular worship songs from Haiti, you might find a lot of them in the songbook LOUONS ET ADORONS DIEU AVEC G.S.C., a 4-volume songbooks with about 200+ songs published by Groupe Soldats de Christ 2, Bas de Côte-Plage 24, Route Des Rails, Carrefour, PAP; Tel (509) 234-9962, (509) 462-6801; e-mails go to the group founder at gsc_haiti@yahoo.fr.  I recently bought this book from Haiti (from a member of the groupe).  I doubt that it's available anywhere else. This book, like the Chants D'Esperance, does not have the music scores.
But if you're talking about popular worship songs from artists like Chris Tomlin, Darlene Zschech, MercyMe, etc..., I only have a few of them.  I get them by asking around, browsing youtube, and sometimes an e-mail to the helpful people from Jubau.com.  The most correct and reliable translations come from sources in Haiti.
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment