Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Sak pa se, Mandaly ! Now ur computer is working, how soon can I expect to see the next set of audio ? (kamsa hamnida)

Bonjou zanmi :)
Non the computer was not fixed.  I got another one.
But we are re-doing the recordings. When I post them.  I will try to post more than one at once to make up for lost time.  I cannot promise this weekend.  Hans (the male voice) is not available for the recording.  Dakò :)

Thanks for your patience.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment