Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Exercise 5

Here, you will find the answers to the problems in Exercise 4. So please, try to do Exercise 4 on your own and see how well you're doing. Then you may come back here and check your answers.

1. I passed the exam. -Mwen te pase egzamen an. or Mwen pase egzamen an.

2. Do not jump on this bed. -Pa sote sou kabann sa.

3. Are you going to eat these grapefruits? -Eske ou pral maje chadèk sa yo?

4. Did you see my bag? -Eske ou te wè valiz mwen an?

5. My country is in distress. -Peyi mwen an nan detrès.

6. That kid is going to fall off the table. -Ti pitit sa pral tonbe sot sou tab la.

7. The concert will play tonight. -Konsè a pral jwe aswè a.

8. The room is too small. I don't like it. - Chanm nan twò piti. Mwen pa renmen li.

9. Let's go people! Get ready! -An nou ale tout moun! Prepare nou!

10. This car drives too fast. Please slow down. -Machin sa kouri trò vit. Tanpri ralanti.

No comments:

Post a Comment