Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, September 24, 2011

I love you. I give you my heart with all my might and my soul. I give you my love with every breath. I give you my heart with every fear, every tear, and every word of an argument whether we meant it or not.

Note* The word repetition did not work in Creole. It would have changed the meaning.
I love you. → Mwen renmen ou.

I give you my heart with all my might and with all my soul.
Ak fòs kouraj mwen e ak nanm mwen, m ba ou kè m.

I give you all my love with every breath.
Ak tout souf mwen, m ba ou lanmou mwen.

I give you my heart with ever fear, every tear, and every word.
M ba ou kè m ak tout lapè, tout kriye, tout pawòl ki ladan l.

No comments:

Post a Comment