Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

we are not friends any more because you believe ever thing that people do on face book i got hack yestarday by andy but i aint complain on face book about that mess how to say that in creole

Oh gee, those are some serious words.
You must be "un-friending" someone on Facebook...
Remember this becomes public on this blog page.
I'm so glad you don't have a last name for "Andy" here.
Sad.

We are not friend anymore.
Nou pa zanmi ankò.

Because you believe everything people do on FB.
Paske ou kwè nan tout bagay ou wè sou FB.

Yesterday my FB account got hacked by Andy, but I'm not complaining about that mess.
Yè Andy te vandalize kont FB mwen an, men mwen pap plenyen pou tenten sa yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment