Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I would like for you to meet..." and "This is..." as an introduction.

I would like for you to meet...
Mwen ta renmen fè ou rekonèt ...

I would like you to meet my brother.
Mwen ta renmen fè ou rekonèt frè mwen.

I would like you to meet my husband.
Mwen ta renmen fè ou rekonèt mari mwen.

I would like you to meet my family.
Mwen ta renmen fè ou rekonèt fanmi mwen.


This is ....
Sa se ....

This is my wife.
Sa se madanm mwen.

This is my son.
Sa se pitit gason mwen.

This is Nanoun, my daughter.
Sa se Nanoun, pitit fi mwen an.

No comments:

Post a Comment