Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

'I was very happy to help you build your house, but I cannot keep giving you money for every expense you have.'

I was very happy to help you build your house, but I cannot keep giving you money for every expense you have.
Mwen te trè kontan pou ede'w bati kay ou a, men mwen pa ka kontinye ap ba'w lajan pou nenpòt ti depans ou bezwen fè.
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Mandaly! I followed the translation well except for fe at the end of the sentence. WHat is it's purpose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I translated it as:
      ...pou nenpòt ti depans ou bezwen fè.
      ...for any little expenses you need to make. (literally)

      ...pou nenpòt ti depans ou genyen (literally from the English you gave me) will work too.

      Delete