Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

....my family .... (various circumstances)

My family's doing well thanks to God
Fanmi'm trè byen grasadye.


How's your family?
Kijan fanmi ou ye?


When will you see your family?
Kilè w'a wè fanmi'w?


Don't you miss your family?
Eske ou pa sonje fanmi'w?


I'll bring my family with me too.
M'ap mennen fanmi'm avè'm tou


When will I meet your family?
Kilè mwen va fè konesans ak fanmi'w?


You should let your family know about this as soon as possible.
Ou dwe kite fanmi'w konnen sa osito ke posib.


As soon as possible plito ke posib, leplito ke posib, osito ke posib
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment