Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, July 20, 2012

where can i print a free haitian dictionary ? any suggestions ?

I knew of two sites that had a Creole - English dictionary, which you possibly could have printed, but I googled them today and their URL is no longer valid. I'm pretty sure there are some free dictionaries available online, which you can print.  When you find it, please come back and share your info with us.  Thanks.
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. This Facebook group is a good source:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/115857731886984/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mèsi anpil. I checked it out. Seems like a great resource for finding Haitian Creole Documents and more.

      Delete