Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thank you so much for your quick answer to my looks like question. I LOVE your blog. It is so difficult to learn Kreyòl because there are so few resources. I am trying to read and study on my own and then pick up tidbits from interpreters during trips but find that their ability to teach grammar is pretty limited. So I get by but obviously lots of times am translating from English into Krey... whoops Kreyòl rather than saying things the way a Haitian would. I am thrilled to have sooo much new grammar to learn! Mesi anpil!

Great.  Mèsi anpil.
Kenbe la!  (Hang in there!)
Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment