Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

I just wanted to say that the song "Krisifiksyon" an Kreyol nan kou se absoliman bel!!!!! It brought tears to my eyes especially in Kreyol. Mesi anpil, Kreyol Lwiziyen

Yes, it is an absolutely beautiful song.   Pierre Gardy Fontaine brings it to life.
I see you want to use it as a farewell song one day.  I'll be sure to tell Mr. Fontaine :)
Pase yon bon jounen Kreyòl Lwiziyen.
E si nou pa pale ankò, pase yon bon sezon fèt Nwèl e yon bòn ane 2013.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. Madanm Mandaly,

    Would you be so kind as to give me a good
    translation of: "Yon rigol san te koule".
    I believe it to be: His Royal Blood flowed.
    Pa vre?

    Mesi,

    Jan Rachal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rigòl, from French "rigole" which means "canal, dug up canal, drain" is canal, small river or stream in Creole.

      Yon rigòl san te koule - a river of blood flowed

      Delete