Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Intentional Future Tense. Is it okay to use these verbs to express future events that come as a result of a person's intentions or decisions? In english,'to plan to do sth'. The verbs are 'gen antansyon, 'konte', 'panse', 'anvizaje' and 'antansyone'.

Sure.  And also, in this case, we could use kontanple, planifye and GEN POU see both posts in this link.
And you did mean gen entansyon and entansyone, right?
I haven't use ENTANSYONE.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

1 comment:

  1. yeah, I meant gen entansyon and entansyone. I spelled it wrong.

    ReplyDelete