Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

WHAT IS JOUVAJOUVYEN?

Jouvajouvyen (jou-va-jou-vyen, lit. day-go-day-come) → the day will come, my day will come

1. Jou va jou vyen, se va tou pa'm tou.
    The day will come, it'll also be my turn.

2. Jou va jou vyen, m'ava gen machin pa'm tou. Lè sa a m p'ap bezwen mande woulib ankò.
    The day will come, I'll have my own car too.  Then I will not need to ask for rides anymore.

3. Jou va jou vyen, m'a vin wa.  Mwen va fè yo peye tout mechanste yo lè sa a.
    The day will come, I will become king.  I'll make them pay for all their wickedness at that time.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment