Listen to and Follow The Podcast at SOUVNI ON THE MIKE with Podcast Transcripts available. Advanced Haitian Creole Learners, you have arrived :). Souvni On The Mike stands as a vibrant cultural beacon in the digital soundscape, offering a weekly immersion into the heart of Haitian language and life. This Haitian Creole podcast transforms the airwaves into a dynamic classroom and cultural salon, where education, entertainment, and community connection converge. Follow the podcast.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

"Fè yon pa", Is PA, here, negative?

Pa → step

1. Mwen fè yon pa.
    I take a step.

2. Nou fè yon pa annavan.
    We take a step forward.

3. Yo fè yon pa annaryè.
    They take a step backwards.

4. Chak pa mwen fè ou la avèk mwen.
    Each step I take you are there with me.

5. Mwen pa't fè yon pa yè.
    I didn't take a step yesterday.
    I didn't go anywhere yesterday.

6. yon pa, de pa, twa pa
    one step, two steps, three steps

7. Ti bebe a fè premye pa li deja
    The baby took his first step already.

8.  Kay mwen an sèlman de pa la a.
    My house is only two (a couple of ) steps from here.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment