Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hi Mandaly! What does it mean to "avili yo" and "avili'm"? Mesi bokou madam!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to post a question so i'm just going to comment under this, hopefully someone sees this. I want to find a few song that i only know just a couple lyrics of. Christian songs by the way. 1-'jesu vini nan ke nou poun kite peche e mechanste' 2- 'je veux chanter ton nom, je chantere ton bo nom' I think that's how it goes. I'm not good with french. Some one said that the band for the second song is called Philadelfi or soething. Please please help.

    ReplyDelete