Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

apparently and impact in kreyol, also what does fouti mean?

apparently - aparamman
impact – efè, enpresyon, chòk
fouti – to be able (used in negative sentences)
such as:
M pa fouti konprann sa misye ap di la.
I can’t understand what he’s saying.


M telman  fatige lò m fin travay, yon fwa m met tèt nan kabann m pa fouti leve jouk li maten. – I’m so tired after work that once I go to bed I can’t get up till it’s morning.

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment