Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Friday, July 11, 2014

The best translation for the following verse: I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16:33 Will be leading a class of children for Vacation Bible School, and usually try to put the Kreyol words to music! Thanks for your help.

Dakò :)

“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Mwen di nou bagay sa yo dekwa pou nou gen lapè nan mwen.
Nan monn sa nou va genyen pwoblèm. Men pran kouraj! Monn nan deja pèdi devan m.”

John 16:33
Jan 16:33

Jan sèz(16) vèsè tranntwa(33)

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment