Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Silvouple madam ban moin enfomasyon sou ricin a friend gave to me to use as laxative , she calls it mesquiti,but i thought these seeds were dangerous how do you prepare it

It's called maskreti or maskriti.
If you've never prepared this plant before you should stay away from it. If you're in a country other than Haiti there are plenty of cheap laxatives in drugstores. If you're in Haiti and have no drugstores (fanmasi) nearby find a doctor or a medicine man (doktè fèy). If you're not sure of how to take it don't use it - I know I wouldn't

Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

No comments:

Post a Comment