Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

i have a headache..

What's hurting you?
Ki sa kap fè ou mal?

Do you have pain?
Eske ou gen doulè?

Where's your pain?
Kote doulè a ye?

What's wrong?
Kisa ou genyen?

I have a headache.
Mwen gen tèt fè mal.
Mwen gen tètfèmal
Mwen gen maltèt

My head hurts.
Tèt mwen ap fè m mal.

I have a toothache.
Mwen gen dan fè mal.
Mwen gen danfèmal.
Mwen gen maldan.

My tooth hurts.
Dan mwen ap fè m mal.

I have backaches.
Mwen gen do fè mal

My back hurts.
Do mwen ap fè m mal.

I have stomach/abdominal pain/cramps.
Mwen gen vant fè mal.
Mwen gen vantfèmal

My stomach hurts
Vant mwen ap fè m mal.

I'm having shortness of breath.
Respirasyon mwen kout.

I'm having chest pains.
Mwen gen doulè kè.
or
Kòf lestomak mwen ap fè m mal.
or
Pwatrin mwen ap fè m mal

I have labor pain
Mwen gen tranche

No comments:

Post a Comment