Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, February 6, 2012

pi plis

plis or pi plis → more
pi plis → the most

Nou t'ale achte liv pou lekòl. M te achte pi plis pase tout moun.
We went to buy books for school. I bought more than everyone.

Mwen renmen w pi plis pase tout.
I like you more than anything.

Nan tout fim mwen gade semèn sa, mwen renmen sa pi plis.
Of all the movies I watched this week, I like this one the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment