Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Exercise 41 - Some Questions and Answers

Bonswa!

Ki jan jounen ou te pase?

Have you listened to a Haitian song today? If not, put it on your To Do List. You got to train your ears to hear the language:)
_______________________________________________

Let's do some work. Here is your list of answers for today's exercise:


ANSWERS
A. Vandredi maten (Friday morning)
B. $80,000.00
C. Mwen se yon ekriven (I am a writer)
D. Li nan machin nan (It's in the car)
E. Phillip
F. Nan lanmè a (In the ocean)
G. M gen kat (I have four)
H. Nou te marye dezan pase. (We got married two years ago)
I. M renmen Reggae (I love Reggae)
J. M renmen vejetab (I love vegetables)
K. Li wouj (It's red)

MATCH THE ABOVE ANSWERS WITH THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.

1. Kote pwason yo rete?

2. Ki kote valiz ou a ye?

3. Konbyen pitit ou genyen?

4. Ki koulè machin ou an?

5. Ki jan ti gason ou an rele?

6. Ki jou w ap pati?

7. Ki mizik ou renmen?

8. Ki kalite manje ou renmen?

9. Ki kalite travay ou fè?

10. Konbyen kay sa a koute?

No comments:

Post a Comment