Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Monday, March 27, 2017

Mesi pou tout sa ou fè. Map etidye kreyòl y sejousi map etidye provèb yo. Mwen gen anpil kesyon men mwen pral mande ou yon sèl pwovèb ki mwen pa konprann chak jou. Jodi a se: "Anvan manglous vini, zagouti te ka viv. Mwen pa ka jwenn manglous ou zagouti nan diksyonè. Ede m tanpri.

Dakò :)

It's mangous (not manglous) which means mongoose
Zagouti - rodents (such as big rats)

Anvan mangous te vini, zagouti te ka viv. (It means something like "we were doing well until the big guns showed up")


Haitian Creole ↔ English Reference, Look up Haitian Creole and English Words

2 comments:

  1. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete