Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Exercise 50 - Answers to Exercise 49

I hope you had fun doing this exercise. Here are the answers.

1. Mwen tande a zorey mwen. - I hear with my ears.

2. M pale avèk bouch mwen. - I talk with my mouth.

3. Karoline vire tèt li avèk kou li. - Karoline turns her head with her neck.

4. Lè m te rive lakay mwen, Nancy anbrase mwen avèk de bra li. -When I arrived home Nancy hugged me with her arms.

5. Fritz chita sou dèyè li. - Fritz sat on his buttocks.

6. Nou priye ak nanm nou. - We pray with our soul

7. Ou jwe pyano avèk dwèt ou. - You play piano with your fingers.

8. Nou renmen avèk kè nou. - We love with our hearts.

9. Yo tap danse ak ko yo. - They were dancing with their body.

10. Chyen an mode m avèk dan li - The dog bit me with its teeth.

11. Ti moun yo kalkile avèk tèt yo. - The kids thought with their head.

12. M te mache tout nan nwit sou de pye m. - I walked all night on my two feet.

13. Nou santi avèk nen nou. - We smell with our noses.

14. Mwen te wè Jean-Marie ak de je m. - I saw Jean-Marie with my two eyes.

15. Li te manyen m a men li. - He touched me with his hands.

16. Ti moun yo tap koute istwa a avèk zorey yo. -The kids were listening to the story with their ears.

17. Li bobo bebe a ak bouch li. - She kissed the baby with her lips.

18. Li gade mwen avèk zye li. - She looked at me with her eyes.

19. Li choute boul la avèk pye li. -She kicked the ball with her foot.

20. Lè l tande nouvèl aksidan an, li tonbe lapriyè ak tout nanm li. - When he heard the news about the accident he strated praying with all his soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment