Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Morning Routine with Audio

This audio clip is available for download at this link:
http://limanecasimi.audioacrobat.com/download/b67472dc-89c7-a3f3-0ca4-201160fa7a71.mp3


Press the play button to listen and practice

Introduction and Greetings:
Bonjou tout moun!,   Kouman nou ye?

Vocabulary words

1. reveye - to wake up
2. leve - to get up
3. bwose - to brush
4. benyen - to shower
5. dan - tooth, teeth
6. abiye - to get dress, to dress up
7. dejene - to eat breakfast
8. antre - to come in, to get in
9. ale - to go
10. epi - and then,  and

Sentences
1. m reveye bonè - I wake up early
2. m leve nan kabann - I get up from bed
3. m bwose dan m - I brush my teeth
4. m benyen byen vit  - I shower quickly
5. m abiye - i get dressed
6. m dejene - I eat breakfast
7. m antre nan machin mwen - I get into my car
8. Epi m ale travay - And then I go to work

Enben, mèsi - Well, thank you
Pase bon jounen - have a good day
Orevwa - good bye

Track: Dayiva by Ti Corn

2 comments: