Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another poem: God made you,God made me,God made the land,God made the sea.He made the sky and sun aboveHe made the plants and morning doveHe made the creatures for us to loveAnd God made me. thanks!

I have two different versions.
I made a few changes in the second one (in blue)
You may use "kreye" or "" for the word "made"

Bondye kreye ou.
Bondye kreye mwen.
Bondye kreye latè
Bondye kreye lanmè
Li kreye syèl ak solèy anlè a
Li kreye plant yo ak zwazo maten yo
Li kreye tout bèt vivan pou nou ka renmen yo.
E Bondye kreye mwen!


Or

Bondye ou.
Bondye mwen.
Bondye latè
Bondye lanmè
Li syèl la,
li mete solèy ladan li
Li plant yo ak zwazo maten yo
Li tout kreyati pou nou ka renmen yo.
E Bondye mwen!

No comments:

Post a Comment