Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

how to say "get out" or "kick out", as in "I kicked her out of the party"

to get out - sòti deyò, mete (subject) deyò

to kick out - mete (subject) deyò

example:

Get out!
Sòti deyò!   or
Mete ou deyò!

You must kick him out.
Fòk ou mete li deyò.

I got kicked out of the party.
Yo mete mwen deyò nan fèt la.

I kicked her out of the party.
Mwen mete li deyò nan fèt la.

She kicked her husband out of the house.
Li mete mari li deyò nan kay la.

No comments:

Post a Comment