Bonjou! Learn to Speak Haitian Creole

Bonjou! ...Mèsi! ...E Orevwa! Search for English or Haitian Creole words translation. Also search the whole site for expressions, idioms and grammar rules. And ask questions about the language in the ASK QUESTIONS HERE section.

Most requested translations added here for your convenience: I love you → Mwen renmen w. I miss you → Mwen sonje w. My love!Lanmou mwen!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

viens esprit de dieu

Viens, Esprit de Dieu (French)
Lespri Bondye, vini (Creole)
Come, spirit of God (English)

Is this in Creole? - Eske sa se Kreyòl?
Say this in Creole. - Di sa an Kreyòl.
Say this in English. - Di sa an angle.
What does that mean? - Ki sa sa vle di?
How do you say this in Creole? - Kouman ou di sa an kreyòl?
Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. Oh, ok! This brings up a couple more questions then because I saw this in a church in Haiti. So, how would I say "is this in creole" or "say this in creole/english, please"?
    Thanks Mandaly! I love learning creole =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakò Jamie. Keep on learning!

    Is this in Creole? - Eske sa se Kreyòl?

    Say this in Creole. - Di sa an Kreyòl.

    Say this in English. - Di sa an angle.

    What does that mean? - Ki sa sa vle di?

    How do you say this in Creole?
    Kouman ou di sa an kreyòl?

    Bondye beni ou.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete